RSS
i'm the producer, director, main actress, and the laziest scriptwriter of this blog... ENJOY XD

it is not my fault...

today is raining..with cold weather, blanket n pillow should be my best friend right now...i watching drama the entire day after help my mom....
i follow my mom today to pick up my little brother, botak...
He was excited today...and said "mom, today smk merlimau will not have "kelas agama"..
me n my mom "ohhhhh"

today, botak will have class at 4pm till 6pm..so, he just playing around,playing with miko (my cat) although he knows that miko doesn't like him.. mengaji....then..fall asleep...i look out the window..nobody going to school today...botak said the same earlier..."kak de, tak ade orang pergi skola pon"..
ok fine... i believe it n let him sleep soundly...

4pm,
mom "eca, kejut botak"
me "tak ade org pi skola agama pon"
mom "ok"

6pm
sound like some students walking in front of my house...
crap.....
mom "kan mak dah kate ade kelas ari ni"
me "erkkkkkk...." speechless...

but if u investigate what happen earlier, u can see it is not all my fault rite???....
botak who the one said "tak ade skola agama ari ni"......one excuse he made..i can prove it...

previous monday...
my sis going back to kl..so, we decide to send her around 3pm..botak class at 2pm..after taking botak from his school..he walk weakly to the car..and said this to my mom "mak, adik pening kepala la" ...seem like he doesn't want to go to school after heard that his favorite sister will going back to kl today...

so, my mom let botak skip school for today and bring him along.it is not surprising that he run happily along my sis..headache already gone in a minute...tskkkk..tskkkk...

after this, i will not let him skip school again!! ......

ps:it is not totally my fault~ ....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment