RSS
i'm the producer, director, main actress, and the laziest scriptwriter of this blog... ENJOY XD

emo again~

i'm seriously emo right now...i need ice cream to release stress....but, really tired to go outside to get this...urghhhh!!!....I'm just finishing nuclear medicine test...can i successfully done it????...NO!!!... i didn't finish my study last night....sleep like a baby and only wake up on afternoon...so, i didn't read another 3 notes..blame who???...me, myself.....then, the thing that trigger me to stress the most is my result for photon beam..i only manage to get B+...shit!!!....not satisfied??..yeah!!...why??????....there are many of my friend got A....that why I'm stress..I'm not jealous, but a bit sad...why i can't be like them...probably because i'm lazy!!...
urghhhhh!!!...need to get outside..playing basket or whatever until i can forget this things!!...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment