RSS
i'm the producer, director, main actress, and the laziest scriptwriter of this blog... ENJOY XD

the plan was working....

yeah...as i told earlier, i need to do something to release stress...yeahhhh!!..i did it...i'm playing basketball with some of my friend..playing basket at night...throw the ball like hell...hahaha... i'm lying...i'm not throw the ball like hell,but i'm throwing the ball like my life depend on it...feel like in some tournament..hahaha....so, if the ball goes straight to the goal..yipppieeee!!...happy...XD...then my stress suddenly reduce....not only release stress but it help me to keep fit...I'm busy these day, so doesn't have enough time to exercise...so, playing basket can burn my fat..heee....
anyway,the final exam is around the corner...i doesn't do any preparation about it...didn't start studying....huhuhu...so, tomorrow gonna start study..i hope so...^^
p/s:i'm trying to write my blog in english...if there is any mistakes..feel free to correct me....i want to improve my english..huhuhu~
oyasumi nasai@gd night....tired already...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool move! wee wee~ med.rad bloggers..ekeke

SnoW cRysTaL said...

i doesn't do tu rasanya tukar jadi i didn't do kott...btol x ephyra?ak pun x reti,huuhu..

klu aku salah,btulkan balik..yeah,jom study..

jgan give up lagi...w/pun rsult ca aku..T_T

Anonymous said...

i dont atau i didnt~

tapi kalu stakat nak blogging...i doesnt cam lagi cool <3

result CA aku pon cam hampeh. kuang2 ayuh study~

unanswerable sunset said...

senget kwn2 aku ni..ok thankz...meh blaja same2..nsb bek ade org leh ajar aku..onegai sensei..XD

Post a Comment